Sunday, June 22, 2008

Difference

I am carried by the waters
Flowing past shore after shore
Always lost in mystery
Forever seeking more and more

It could be discontent
Or curiosity of all that is beyond me
Beyond reality, beyond time
Beyond this external that I see

There is music in the currents
Comfort in being in this vast unknown
My spirit lingers in the ocean depths
Silent, sincere, alone..

I am drifting..drifting..
In this never-ending search of mine
Just feeling, trusting
The waves to take me through the shades of time

But I cling to the shards of hope I have left
Remember every shore I've passed
And leave a mark wherever the current takes me
To make sure my memory will forever last..

~to the person who wrote me this poem, you know who you are. just know that you will be forever remembered by me.
thank you~

__________________________________________________
hasta el día muero.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger