Saturday, July 28, 2007

Untitled

Don't ask me about the title. It's not like you haven't heard of it before, but I just made it up because for one, I don't know why I'm making this post, and two, I might as well make the most of the opportunity while it's there.

But seriously friend, my life lately has been full of ups and downs. Feeling worse than a roller coaster ride, I can't even begin to explain how the heck am I still breathing. For starters, I took a huge risk that blew up entirely in my face, yet I'm still thankful as to how it turned out. Follow this up with a deeply-disturbed school and it's inefficient way of running things, add a couple of exams that spell I-AM-IGNORANT, mix it up with fucking fraternities trying to convince you to join them, then put them all in a container labeled "No More than Two Weeks Old", and you get the most hectic two weeks of your life. psh. No wonder I'm making shitty posts such as this.

But really, is it all just an illusion? Don't get me started on philosophical questions, for I have had enough of them to last me four more college years. What I'm simply trying to point out is that life has finally bit me back when for so long I had it under my control. But just so you know, this time I'm letting it. We'll see how it turns out, and where it will eventually have me land. I got no worries though. I got pride in saying that I know who I am, and what my body and thought are capable of. Whoever shall be successful will be, and the loser takes a back seat. And if you know me, you know I don't allow anything to get in the way of what I try to achieve. Understand? Good.


________________________________________
When the truth pursues you, it consumes you.

P.S. "Understand?" was a question that aimed for you to say no. If you did get to say yes though, either I got you fooled, or you're just simply stupid. Ciao.

3 comments:

churchill aguilar said...

... and i thought you are getting rusty. :) good going dude! hahaha

Janjie said...

Well, you can call me stupid then.... I've heard people calling me that already, so its alright.... They even spell it out in case I don't know what it means...
Don't worry though, everybody gets to experience that sorts of stuffs also.

kat said...

ok. so you got me at the "understand?" part. kai wla btaw jud ku ka sabot. hahahahaha. nka feel ku nga ga yaw2 kas imung life dri. haha. go ruff!

Powered By Blogger